Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Conversations Overheard #5

There is an email going around that talks about a woman who got sick. They thought she had a brain tumor but in sugery found out that it was a worm growing in her brain. YUCK! It is passed when someone goes to the bathroom, does not wash their hands, then prepares food, and someone eats it. They show the whole surgery and everything. It is pretty gross. Well, Lane and Eliza watched it with me this morning. About an hour later I heard Eliza in the bathroom washing her hands and singing this.


Eliza: I am not gonna get a worm in my brain...... Oh no, not again.

If anyone is having trouble getting their kids to wash their hands, I'll email it to you. I think this is the ticket.

4 comments:

Melody said...

I think I need that video. Sounds like just the motivation I need for my kids.

John said...

I'll have to think about that one. I do need a little motivation myself for a kid or wo.

Dawn said...

I would like to see that. Public bathrooms are the worst. I wont go into details unless you want me too. I have seen some really gross stuff at Costco. It is good that they wash their hands.

Bethany said...

just give me your email and I'll send it to you.