Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy 37th Birthday Rob

1. You are so tall
2. You are a killer basketball player
3. You are naturally smart
4. You give really good and thoughtful presents
5. You are willing to learn
6. You cry on the good parts of movies
7. You are the best dentist I have ever been to
8. You take me out on a date every week
9. You have a smile that makes my knees weak
10.You indulge me
11. You are really funny
12. You are a good brother
13. You are a good brother-in-law
14. You are a good dad
15. You can fix a broken toilet
16. You are a hard worker
17. You smell really good
18. You can eat faster than anyone else I know
19. You care if the dog gets fed
20. You like to do fun things
21. You get me to do things that I never dreamed of
22. You can jump the wake
23. You are a good son
24. You are friends with my parents
25. You would rather never play basketball again than be a bad sport
26. You are willing to work for hard things
27. You look at me over a crowd and make me feel so lucky to be the one you are looking at
28. You are a part of most of my favorite memories
29. You taught me to drive a boat
30. You sing so loud and deep
31. You taught me to drive a stick-shift
32. You read your scriptures every day
33. You are a driving Nazi
34. You would rather fix your old paid off car than have a payment on a new one
35. You have incredible big brown eyes
36. You really want to do what is right
37. You make me laugh when I am sad

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Add this for next year:
#38 You have an incredible wife who says really nice things about you!
Happy birthday, Rob!

Bethany said...

that's sweet Linda, Thanks

cj savage said...

i never knew my dentist was a movie-crying, toilet-fixing, chow-woofing, wake-jumper on top of being the best dentist i've ever been to, TOO!
happy birthday! from all of us savage! : )

nelly said...

Happy Birthday Rob! We sure love you!

Melynda King said...

I love the list of nice things, it is very sweet! Happy Birthday Rob!

John said...

You know whenever I get back in touch with old friends I always feel really happy if they have a good marriage and really sad if they don't. I am so glad that you have an amazing husband and family. It also sounds like you are an amazing wife. And isn't happy birthday to you both right around the same time?

Paige said...

Oh ROB, you great big cutie! =) Happy Birthday!