Here are some pictures from Tara and Julian's wedding. It turned out so well. Tara looked beautiful. We loved having her live near us for the past four years. She is on her way toward a great life!
We will miss her immensely!
Sydney: she is just looking too old, I checked her birth certificate and yes she is still 10. Now if I could just get her to stand up straight.

Marley: Blossomed in front of an audience.
Her blue eyes look so pretty.

Lane: She is so sweet. The next day we were talking about the wedding and she said she almost cried during the wedding. I asked her if it was because she was scared and she said, no it was just so special.
Marley: Blossomed in front of an audience.
Her blue eyes look so pretty.
Lane: She is so sweet. The next day we were talking about the wedding and she said she almost cried during the wedding. I asked her if it was because she was scared and she said, no it was just so special.
Eliza: I was worried about her. You never know what a two year old is going to do but she just slowly walked down the aisle and dropped her petals just like she was supposed to.
I just love this picture of Lane.
Grandpa
Bonnie (the beautiful mother of the bride)
The kids had fun looking for coi fish in the huge fountain.
3 comments:
That was so fun looking at these pictures. The girls are growing way too fast for their grandparents! They are just beautiful!
Bonnie reminds me of Jamie Lee Curtis, just beautiful.
Grandpa looked strong and healthy. The hairdos were great! Pop said that the hair was "mind boggling, no drain clogging."
They look amazing!
Thank you for letting me help with the girls hair. I love doing hair! The pictures are beautiful! And so are the girls!
Post a Comment