Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Twisted Family Home Evening



By the end Lane and Marley were just trying to see how crazy of a pose they could come up with.

6 comments:

Eileen said...

That is such a fun game! By the way, how come you weren't on the twister mat? jk I remember it being a lot easier when I was younger... Now I don't last very long at all.

nelly said...

Hey Eileen! Look a little closer. She's in there. I actually didn't see her at first either. She just looks so young.

Eileen said...

Nelly, you are right. Thanks for pointing her out.

Glad you had fun and got in on the game :)

(Next time I'll look closer before I post.)

Paige said...

Sweet poses Lane and Mar!

Bethany said...

I just realized that Eliza is in that last picture too. With the pick sweat pants. You can't see her head. That is real dedication.

Bethany said...

I meant she is in the middle picture.