Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Learning to wakeboard conversations #1

Marley: Dad I just realized something.
Rob: What is that?
Marley: When I do what you said, it actually works.



6 comments:

natalie spratling said...

smart child. Don't we wish all of our kids thought that. Love the last picture. How fun.

nelly said...

I wish I had been so smart at her age.

Summer said...

Oh how I love your blog! The posts are always so great. Love the pictures on the right!! That little Marley is a hilarious! Your kids are so lucky that they are learning how to do the lake stuff so young. They'll be so cool...I was always so jealous of talented kids like that. I sucked (and still do) at that sort of thing.

Donise Price said...

Ditto!

Melynda King said...

WAY TO GO MAR!!!! Wake boarding is the best!!!

Melody said...

Amazing how things work out like that, isn't it, Marley?