We had a great camp, just off of the water. We skipped rocks off of the shore, found some of the coolest rocks I have ever seen, we made a collection of rocks shaped like hearts (there were a surprising amount of those), the kids covered themselves in the mud and made mud balls. The only drawback? It was really windy. There were a few times in the afternoon I worried that Papa's really cool shade just might blow away. Then there was the hour or two during the night that if the wind would have caught our tent just right I am sure that we would have flown like a kite far far away but we made it through no problem. It wasn't until the next day that we realized we were staying on "Windy Hill." That might explain some things. In fact I am sure some things must have blown away and we just don't know what.
The Kings came up for the day on the lake, their girls are so cute.










2 comments:
I can't get over the picture of Eliza with mascara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)
Rob doing water ballet... I can't tell you how many times he mocked me for ballet dancing. Apparently he was secretly envying me. He must have been watching me pretty closely--that's pretty good form he's got there!
Post a Comment