Wednesday, June 24, 2009

One sided conversations #1



We went camping at Lake Roosevelt this past weekend. Eliza was so excited, she talked the entire two hour drive. All of the other kids where hypnotized by the movie and she was looking around and describing all the things she saw. Here are just a few of the things she said.

Eliza: I think I see the lake. (10 minutes away from our house.)

Eliza: Why did the chicken cross the road?
Me: why?
Eliza: Because he wanted to go to the lake.

Eliza: I think I can see the lake. (45 minutes from our house.)

Marley gave Eliza some lotion
Eliza: Is this for my hands of for my nose?

Sydney(pointing out the window): Liza look I can see the lake.
Eliza(rolling her eyes): Those are just mountains

Eliza: I think I can see the lake. (60 minutes from our house.)

Eliza(plugging her ears and speaking very loudly): Mom, hey mom, Maaa'am, mom, hey mom I can't hear you.

Eliza: Mom I need to see the map.

Eliza: Mom do you see the lake?
Me: I do.
Eliza: I knew I would see a lake.

1 comment:

Melody said...

I'm sure this is a lot more funny after the fact. I especially like how she needed to see the map.