Friday, June 5, 2009

Random Conversations #16

This conversation took place all day long.

Marley: Mom, can we play with the Kings?
Me: Sure, give them a call.
Marley: They didn't answer.
Me: They are probably gone.
Marley: Or just doing something in the backyard.

Sydney: Mom, can I call the Kings to see if they want to play?
Me: I think Marley already did.
Marley, from the other room: They didn't answer.
Me: They are probably gone.
Sydney: Or just playing something in the backyard.

a half an hour later.

Marley: Mom, Sydney found a prophecy!!!
Me: What?
Sydney: It is a prophecy, that means we have to follow it!!!!
Me: Well what does it say?

The Prophecy...If you want to play with the Kings, you must call them two times. Then ride around the block with your sister, Marley asking them if they want to play and that is how you know if they are there.
.
Me: Well I guess you better do it then.
.
fifteen minutes later
.
the phone rings
.
Marley: Who is this?
Me: Bethany, who is this?
Marley: It's me Marley. Can we stay and play at the Kings?

2 comments:

Melynda King said...

That is F U N N Y! Marley cracks me up!

The Watsons said...

Your kids are so cute. I love the prophecy angle.