We have been friends with the Rees and Markay for almost 20 years. We started having kids together and finished at nearly the same time. They have the kind of kids you want your kids to hang around with because your kids become better kids because they are around such good kids. You know what I mean?
We are so sad to see them go and extremely thankful that we were able to live by them at all. We decided to take one more camping trip with them before they get too busy packing up. They will be so missed.
Markay got up on her first time wake boarding. She is so cool! I wish I could have recorded her kids screaming for her, "Yeah, Mom!!!"





1 comment:
Be sure and let them know that we will miss them at our family activies. They were truly a part of the Price clan in Arizona and we hope they never forget us.
Post a Comment