Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I've been tagged

Lindsay tagged me so here goes...

A-Z's all about me

A- Age: 37
B- Bed size: king, of course
C- Chore you hate: laundry and everything about it; sorting, washing, folding, ironing, hanging, putting away, etc. I do love the smell of clean clothes though
D- Dog's name: Piggy bear is the name of our neighbor's dog who was our dog for 18 months and is now our neighbor's dog once again
E- Essential start of your day: scriptures
F- Favorite color: red
G- Gold or Silver: I like them both
H- Height: 6'
I- Instruments you play: Piano a long time ago and the guitar for one semester at BYU
J- Job title: Mom
K- Kids: 5
L- Living arrangements: with my family
M- Mom's name: Donise
N- Nicknames: Tweet, Boomy
O- Overnight stay in a hospital other than your birth: when kids were born
P- Pet Peeve: absence of table manners
Q- Quote from a movie: "I would rather you said thank you, and went on your way."
R- Right or left handed: right
S- Siblings: 1 bro, 3 sisters
T- Time you wake up: early
U- Underwear: yes
V- Vegetable you dislike: I think I like them all
W- Ways you drink your coffee: I don't, but I love really good hot chocolate
X-rays you've had: my ankle, many times
Y- Yummy food you make: cookies
Z- Zoo favorites: ?

Now pass this on to three friends you want to get to know better.
I am tagging: Mom, Diane, and Jenn
Have fun!

7 comments:

nelly said...

You made me realize that I hadn't read my scriptures yet today. So I stopped reading your blog and read a chapter before I came back and finished reading this post. Thanks Boom. You are one of my favorite examples.

jenniho ♥ said...

by "Jenn" I'm sure you don't mean me right?...I mean it's a common name. I'm sure you know more then one! I am glad you did it though...you are awesome and I love learning Bethany from A-Z!

Bethany said...

Jenn, you are exactly who I mean.

Melody said...

So I don't recognize the movie quote... what is it from?

Donise Price said...

The movie quote is from "A Few Good Men." The TV version, of course.

Summer said...

I love your AtoZ's...so fun to read! So funny the little things you learn. I am with you on the laundry...hate it!

Lindsay said...

I love it! You're awesome.