Tonight the girls and I were watching TV. First we watched "Wipe Out" which is just fun. When that was over we started switching back and forth between "I Survived a Japanese Game Show" and "So You Think you can Dance." We regularly do this on Wednesday nights while Rob and Price are gone at the church.
Tonight Eliza kept getting up at different times and saying, "Oh yes I can!" with attitude and shaking her thang. We didn't really get it at first.
Then all of a sudden it clicked...
TV: So you think you can dance, dance, dance?
Eliza: Oh, yes I can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Okay Eliza is seriously the cutest little girl! She cracks me up!
We love Wipe Out too. Laughing with tears sometimes. There's just something really funny about watching people wipe out! I've got to get to know that Eliza girl better! Can't wait til she's a sunbeam.
that's too funny. we love so you think you can dance.
If ONLY I could witness this!
I think her best move is when she shakes her hips.
Post a Comment