Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sydney

beautiful, responsible, brave, caring, clumsy, determined, smart, fast, athletic, tall, aware, unwavering, trustworthy













Happy 11th Birthday beautiful girl!

8 comments:

Linda Bennett said...

What a beautiful girl. It seems like once girls turn 11, they start to seem so much more grown up. Once they hit that age, they become your friend as well as your daughter. I love this stage!

jenniho ♥ said...

So sweet! I don't know her but her description reminds me of her Mama!

Beverly said...

I remember that blessing dress!! It was gorgeous! I can't believe how big the kids are... where did the time go?

nelly said...

happy birthday Syd! You are such a great girl. I feel lucky to be your aunt. Have fun and don't forget to practice your piano.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sydney!!!

Summer said...

What a beauty! Happy Birthday!

Melody said...

Happy birthday, Sydney!! I still remember when I was there right after you were born--you've been breathtakingly (is that a word?) beautiful from the start. Love you.

John said...

What a beautiful girl!!! I am loving the age of 11 for my daughter too. She is more of a friend, comfort, and help.