Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Confessions

Every Wednesday night when Price and Rob go to the church for Young Men's the girls and I watch "Toddlers and Tiaras."
Not something I am particularly proud of but true nonetheless.

8 comments:

Jen said...

I've watched that show twice and my mouth hangs open the whole time!! Do you think Eliza will be a toddler in a tiara? She's not really a toddler anymore though.. I guess we missed the window of opportunity.

It's OK. It could be worse. You could be watching LA Ink. Or worse, Jon and Kate plus 8! :D

nelly said...

What else are you going to watch when So You Think You Can Dance is between seasons?

Bethany said...

I told them I bet we could find a pagent that would have an age group for all four of the girls. There probably aren't a lot of families that have that many girls. We might have a gimic. ;)

I spend most of the hour saying stuff like, "you know you'll never be a diva right?" and "no little kid needs to spend 5 hours at a spa to relax them for the pagent coming up." and "if you talked to me like that you would be so busted."

jenniho ♥ said...

Hey so you think you can Dance is back!!! I bet Toddlers & Tiara's ratings will suffer....or maybe it's the other way around!

Erin said...

I have to record it because I am at mutual too. . .I am not ashamed!! lol I also watch LA Ink and Jon and Kate plus 8. I am a reality show junkie.

John said...

I secretly love TLC. I usually give the 5 loads of laundry to fold excuse for why I am sitting in front of the TV late at night with my 2 oldest daughters. (I never get to the TV before 10pm)Still my husband will come down and say, "why don't we watch something we like."

Paige said...

We have no cable. My first time hearing about this show and it is tempting meeeee............I'm picturing some awesome girl bonding here.=)

Beverly said...

Do you also remind them that you will not ever be buying them thousand dollar dresses either? Haha!