Friday, September 4, 2009

Random Conversations #26

Me: Laney, it's time to get up
Lane: Arghhh

those two lines repeated a number of times

Me: Lane it's Friday!!! No school tomorrow!!!
Lane: That's pretty good.

Me: You don't have to go to school on Monday either
Lane: Why?
Me: It's Labor Day. Instead of going to school you get to stay home and work ALL DAY LONG!
Lane: Hey, I don't care, it is still better than going to school.

6 comments:

The Watsons said...

Cute. Bethany that poem that you performed in 5th grade came to mind. It goes something like "I can not go to school today, I have the measles and the mumps......"do you remember? So funny I still remember that.

Bethany said...

"a gash, a rash, and purple bumps..."

I'll never forget. I can't believe you can remember!

John said...

That is so funny. I feel the same way every morning when I have to wake up to wake up people for school. And uggh is about what I get every morning too.

nelly said...

Larkin feels the same way Laney.

Anonymous said...

But what will I do without my Laney hug Monday morning? She is right, though. Working at home all day is WAY better than going to school!

Danette said...

That is so funny! I love your "conversation" postings I may have to copy that great idea! You are so amazing! Beautiful kids!