Wednesday, September 16, 2009

They are home!!!







They just couldn't get enough of Grammy, giving her a massage or just cuddling on the couch.


A mission is long, very long. It was worth it to have them go and work for something that we all believe in. We are so glad to have them back!

4 comments:

Beverly said...

Oh, don't tell me a year and a half is long!!! Alex's best friend's family just left for Mexico because his dad got called as a mission president, which means 3 YEARS!! Alex is so sad, and I'm trying to convince him it's not that long... I just won't let him see this post, haha.

Glad they made it home safe!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet welcome home for them! Congratulations on having them back with you!

Julene said...

Welcome home to your folks! I bet they are thrilled beyond words to be back with grandkids (and you too!) Please tell them hello from us!

p.s. I still can't get used to seeing your dad without a mustache!

Danette said...

This is so cool! Hope you don't mind that I found your blog. I bet it is so great to have your parents back! Did you ever get to go visit them on their mission? I love the pictures - so much love!