Standing in line for Grizzly River Rapids
Sign says "you will get wet, you might get soaked"
Woman in line ahead of us
Approximately in her 50's
Wearing light pink on top and hot pink on bottom
Whips off her bra
Then her socks
Stuffs them into a Walmart bag
Thinks she was sneaky
Thinks no one saw
Wrong!
That is "Pinkie" behind Lane being shielded by her husband.
and by the way, Pinkie got "soaked!!!!"

We got soaked too, all the way to the skin and I stayed wet until we got back to the hotel and changed that night (like 6 hours later.) Maybe Pinkie isn't as crazy as I thought maybe she really had something there. For your sake I hope you aren't standing in line behind me the next time we decide to ride the Grizzly River Rapids.

5 comments:
I'm sure there's lots of people who would rather stand behind you than 'Ol Pinkie there the next time they go on that ride!
Last time we went on it we were the dorks wearing ponchos but at least we stayed dry-ish!
That is so funny. And to think it was at DISNEYLAND! Well I NEVER!!!!!
My kids always make fun of me for bringing and wearing my own poncho until I'm still dry on the 3rd or 4th time and they're soaking wet when it's sixty something degrees outside. Then Mom's not so lame after all. With age comes wisdom.
That was great. Thank you for the laugh!
I just read that to the girls. Some of the laughed but Marley said, "that's discusting."
Post a Comment