Thursday, October 1, 2009

Random Conversations #27

I was taking Eliza to preschool this morning

Eliza: Mom, I tricked my teacher one time.
Me: You did?
Eliza: Yeah, I told her you never stop at stop signs.
Me: (speachless) Liza, I always stoop at stop signs.
Eliza: I know that is what makes it so funny.

When I asked her teacher about it she told me that, yes, in fact Eliza did tell her that I don't stop at stop signs. It just makes me wonder how many falsehoods are floating around out there, created by those who love me most.

6 comments:

Eileen said...

Too funny!

nelly said...

Liza told me that you love those 5 hour energy drinks and that you buy them all the time.

Jen said...

She also told me that you really like to wear a tiara and put on fake tanning lotion while you watch "Toddlers and Tiaras."

Anonymous said...

So...belching the alphabet at the breakfast table? Not true? How about swearing at people in the school parking lot? Teaching teenage boys how to smoke cigars?

Melynda King said...

That is FUNNY. The comments you have received are pretty funny too!

Paige said...

That is hilarious! Eliza's primary teacher is lucky. She will get ALL the dirt.