Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Candy Trading

I remember doing this with my brother and sisters, dumping out all of the goods and trying to get the most with what you've got. At times like this it is nice to have a little sister who is willing to part with a Reece's for a Hershey bar (Liza's favorite.) The candy that no one wanted, even for free, was Bit-o-Honey, and Babyruth Bars.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I will take ALL your bit-o-honey! They are my favorite.

I will send Kit Kats in exchange.

John said...

That is what we did as kids. I just have my kids dump it out in one big bowl. It works really well too because the littlest kids want the lollipops and the oldest kids want the candy bars and no one can "steal" anyone else's candy including Mom and Dad :).

Becky said...

My kids used to do that. Can Isabelle trade with your kids next year? She has no one to trade with now.