Monday, November 16, 2009

NO MORE CAST!

Both a celebration and a command!
We have no more casts in our house and there will be no more casts in our house!

Look what happens when you take a water proof cast to the beach. That was in September. It was pretty painful to get all the sand that was imbedded in her skin out.

A fun day at the beach, trade, for a couple days of raw skin. Totally worth it!

3 comments:

Beverly said...

I hate that 'under the cast' skin!! Good thing it goes away in a couple of days. I hate to say it, but your 'No more casts in our house' may be a little premature - or wishful thinking... you have lots more years of kids to be making that kind of statement :) Haha- good luck with that! If it works for you, maybe I'll try it out around here!

Melynda King said...

Sydney, you are so though! I am glad you are all healed!

Paige said...

Imbedded, doesn't sound good. Hope it's all cleared out.