Background #1: I have always been an early riser, my whole life. When I went to sleep overs, we would all stay up until 2:00 am. I would wake up at 6:00 and pretend to sleep while my friends slept for at least three more hours. Other than sleep overs it has been really nice to be an early riser because I can get so much accomplished before anyone else wakes up. When it comes to sleeping Price and Eliza are just like me, we just don't need a lot of it.
Background #2: Price is motivated by money and video games.
Background #3: Today is Columbus Day. We stayed up late last night because my brother Taylor and his family came over for a late play. I expected for everyone to sleep in this morning especially since it is so dark in the morning and pretty cool.
Eliza woke up at 5:00 am (after staying up until at least 10:30pm.) We got up to get her some chocolate milk (a staple.) We went to the kitchen and saw Price's light on in his room. I thought he had probably forgotten to turn the light off last night so I went to check on him. He was up, dressed, bed made, and in the process of cleaning his room. I said, "you know you don't have school today, right?" He said, "I know but you said we have to do chores today and I'm getting it done so I can play the Wii."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
tell me, please. am i imagining it or do i remeber correctly that lanie had an addiction to/fetish for chocolate milk too?
Oh yeah, she sure did. i think all of our kids have. it stops about the time that we get rid of sippy cups, which could be coming soon.
That is just like my son, Johnny (the story about Price, that is). He will do almost anything for game time.
I am so glad you found me so I could find you!! I can't believe how much your family has grown. Lanie looks exactly like Sydney used to! I hope you all are doing well! We miss you too...
Post a Comment