Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Citizens of the Month
Her teacher wrote;
"Sydney is an outstanding person. She is extremely trustworthy and honest. She is also very responsible. She consistently turns her work in on time. Sydney is a great role model for her peers. She never hesitates to help other students when they need help. It is a pleasure to have her in class this year."
Sydney, I love you! You are all of the things that your teacher said you are. You help me so much and are always looking for ways to do the right thing. Thanks for making my job as your mom easier!!!
Her teacher wrote;
"Marley is a very respectful young lady who displays outstanding character in the classroom and out on the playground. She waits her turn to speak and always looks at the person who is speaking, showing respect. She uses very kind words when she speaks to her classmates and respects each of them as an individual. I am so proud of Marley for being such a respectful kid each and ever day. Keep up the character!"
Marley, you are a great kid! You are sweet, honest, and crack me up every day. I love you, little lady!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations Sydney and Marley. You are both such great examples to everyone around you. I am so grateful that my girls have you as their friends.
I love those girls and I'm not surprised at all that they were chosen.
Post a Comment