Thursday, October 23, 2008

Conversations while doing hair #4

My brother, Taylor downloaded a bunch of songs for me so I can play them on my ipod. He gave me a ton of Barry Manalow songs, which I have to admit I am loving them. That is kind of embarressing, but true nonetheless.

This morning while I was doing the girls' hair, Marley, Lane and I were singing "I Write the Songs" at the top of our lungs. Eliza didn't enjoy our singing and cried, begging us to stop.

Marley: We can sing if we want to, we are in a free country.
Eliza: No we're not, we're in the bathroom.

4 comments:

nelly said...

That reminds me of singing Annie as loud as we can while doing the dishes. A song always makes things better.

natalie spratling said...

I just love that you can remember the kids conversations, I can't even remember what I just said. They are priceless.

Paige said...

Please just tell us everything that Eliza says, I will entertained. The girl is so cute, I love it!

Leon Family said...

Barry Manilow is the best! Copacabana is my personal favorite. Neil Diamond is also far out. A great group to sing with kids at the top of your lungs is ABBA. Good times!!