Friday, October 17, 2008

I've never been tagged before

So here are 6 quirky things about me. As a side note the other night my husband said it is probably good that he didn't know how quirky I was until after we were married, it might have made him think a little harder about that decision. I just think it makes me more lovable. ;)


1. I have to use the right utensil with the right meal.
For example;
Big fork - dinner,
little fork - salad, or dessert,
big spoon - soup, or cereal
little spoon - ice cream,
butter knife - butter,
steak knife - well you get the picture

2. I don't like to be bossed around. I'll do almost anything if someone asks me nicely but try to make me and it is just not happening.

3. I love change. For most of our marriage we have moved an average of every two years. Since we don't plan on moving again I have to create change. I move things around all of the time; the furniture, the configuration of things in my closet, where things go in the kitchen. I also love to change the color of paint on the walls of my house. In fact I've been painting our bedroom all day.

4. I don't like birds. There are several stories to back this up but for the purposes of this today I will just leave it at that. I don't like birds!

5. I love English miniseries; Pride and Prejudice, Cranford, North and South (not the one with Patrick Swazie), Jane Eyre, Wives and Daughters. Love them!!!!


6. I had a hard time thinking of another thing so I asked Rob and he said that I like to ask people weird questions when there is a lull in the conversation. I am pretty sure that this was inherited from my mother and her mother. For example I took Lane out to lunch with my grandmother the other day and she said, "So Lane what would you like to eat for lunch?" Lane just looked at me like, I didn't know this was going to be my decision. My grandmother said, "Do you like cock roaches?" When Lane didn't answer she said, "No? I don't either, what if they are cooked? I've heard they are crunchier that way." It didn't occur to me that I did it too until my in-laws started making fun of me.

Thanks for tagging me Collette. This was fun. Now I am going to tag my sisters, Nelly, and Paige (and Miranda if you are hiding a blog out there somewhere). I also want to tag Melynda and Linda just because it is so fun!

2 comments:

natalie spratling said...

I didn't know you were so quirky!?! Just thought you were one of Bruce's beautiful cousins nice to know the quirky side of you too.

natalie spratling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.