Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Buckle Fracture

When ever the big kids are babysitting they call me for kind of silly reasons.  
"Mom, can we have some Oreos?"
"Mom, can we watch TV?"
"Mom, can we have some ice cream?"
I don't think they have realized that I don't care if they have Oreos or ice cream.  They haven't realized I'll never know if they watch TV while I'm gone.  Actually I like it when they just veg in front of the TV when we are gone because they don't get hurt doing that. 

When we got home last Friday night Price was gone at something for school.  Sydney fell asleep reading a book, and Marley was asleep in her bed.  Those are my three babysitters.  Most of the time the two little ones would have been fine but not so this day.   Lane was playing with her friend Tanner and Eliza was crying and holding her arm trying to play with them.  I recognized that every time one of my children is holding their arm because gravity is hurting it, that has meant a broken bone.  It is our 5th broken arm in the family. (Syd has had three of them.)

Eliza LOVES her pretty pink cast!

4 comments:

Eileen said...

How sad! I'm glad the cast makes her smile, though.

cj savage said...

oh my goodness! what happened? : /

Monika Pardon said...

At least you recognized it. How did she brake her arm? Hope she feels better soon!

Paige said...

At least she got pink. That cheered her up. I'm glad my "star" is on the mend.