When Price was younger he loved to sing. He would never admit it but I could see it on his face. When he got older and choir wasn't cool anymore he quit.
Well, the high school he goes to has release time seminary, for those of you who aren't Mormon - he leaves during the school day to go to a religious class - and he needed class to partner with seminary. His first choice was Jazz Band but that didn't work with his schedule so his second choice was, you guessed it, choir.
He wouldn't have joined choir if he didn't have to but I think it is safe to say that he is glad he had to.
He was really good.
| This is during his solo. |
After it was over someone came up to me and said I didn't know Price could sing like that.
Neither did I.

4 comments:
That boy can sing!! I loved it! And I love your new beach picture too.
I would like to ditto Becky, but I have yet to hear Price sing. I can say ditto about the family picture though!!! GREAT!
Definition of kids who sing solos: brave, courageous, self esteem, and in this case...really good and should do it again! :D
He really does look so happy (and cute)in those pictures.
Post a Comment