Monday, October 11, 2010

My sweet Lane turned 8 years old!


Lane is kind and thoughtful.  
She has been able to empathize with others from an early age.  
I remember when Lane was probably 4 years old.  We were driving down the road one day with Lane in her car seat in the back seat.  I heard some sniffles and looked in the rear view mirror to see Lane quietly crying.  I asked her what was wrong and she said, "This song is so sad."  
She feels things with her whole heart.  
She gets to get baptized and is so excited.
I love this girl!


Marley and Eliza made Lane presents and she was so thankful for them.

2 comments:

nelly said...

Happy birthday Laney! We love you so much.

Paige said...

I love Lane too. She is an AMAZING woman in an 8 year old body. Wise beyond her years.