Thursday, October 7, 2010

Storm Damage

This was the scariest storm I have ever been in, and I lived in the Mid-West for 4 years.

Everyone I know and have talked to had some kind of damage to their windows, roof, cars, air conditioner, etc.
Crazy!  But no one got hurt.

This is what our gate looked like after the storm ended.  


We had our big slide out for a party Price had on Saturday.  

Our poor queen palm.  The ground was so saturated that it couldn't stand up anymore.




That is the kid's teeter-totter under that huge limb.

This was a beautiful plant with big leaves.  It looks like someone stepped on it and tore it to shreds.
The leaves were all shredded by hail.

Streets covered in leaves torn down by wind and hail




6 comments:

Becky said...

It looks like mass destruction. Our gazebo canopy looks like the Hulk got a hold of it and my car has lovely new hail dings all over it. Crazy!!

John said...

Wow!! So are roofs and cars okay?

Eileen said...

Looks like it made a lot of work for everyone. Wow!

Paige said...

WOW!!!! That is nuts!

nelly said...

Of all the people I know that live in your area there aren't any that escaped that storm without any damage done to their home or car. I'm just glad no one got hurt.

Genet said...

Wow! I'm so glad you are all okay.