Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cup Shoes

I don't know if there are words.

I'm not sure if you can tell but, Eliza took a couple of QT cups and put them on her feet for shoes.  She has been practicing all day long.  In one way she looks like she is wearing 4 inch high-heals, in another way she looks like a satyr (you know the goat man from Greek mythology.)
Either way that made me laugh harder than I have in a long time.  

Probably a good way to find yourself with another broken arm.

6 comments:

nelly said...

Oh my gosh, that was funny! That made me laugh so hard. I think I watched it like 6 times. Hearing you laughing in the back ground makes it even better for me. Thanks for the good laugh Elisa!

Melynda King said...

That is FUNNY!!!!

natalie spratling said...

Where do they come up with the things they do...tooo funny. I agree with the 4 inch heals adn the goat man.:)

Paige said...

Stilettos- here she comes! =D

nelly said...

I just watched it again. Still makes me laugh.

nelly said...

Still funny! I showed Lilly the video of Liza cheering on Price and then she wanted to come and watch this one again. Liza is the best!