Sunday, October 3, 2010

The letter I wrote to the teachers

I wanted to let you know that we are possibly going to be out of town for the week following Labor Day.  My husband's father is having some heart problems.  That week seems to be the only time that my husband can take off work in the near future to see his dad.  I do understand that will be very difficult for Sydney to miss so much school.  Some things are just really important.  

Is there a way that Sydney can get her assignments early so that she doesn't fall behind?  We are open to any suggestions.



It is all true, my father-in-law is not in great health.  When ever we see him he seems a lot older.  We tried to figure out a time to see him this summer and couldn't find the time that we could take a whole week off from the dental office.  I do think it is important to spend time with grandpa whenever they can, even if they have to miss school.  (Which stressed the kids out big time, but they got through it, no problem.)

 I just hope the teachers didn't think I was making that up when my kids came back to school with a killer tan because,
 we met him at the beach!

2 comments:

Paige said...

Glad you did that Bethany. Memories for a lifetime with Grandpa.

nelly said...

I like Rob's dad. He's fun.