Go back to school
It has been one of the best summers!
We did so many fun things and didn't waste too much time watching TV.
I am really sad to see it come to an end. But we all do need a little more regularity and a schedule to keep.
Mainly so we will go to bed at a decent hour every night.
Price is a Junior this year and Sydney a Freshman
Marley 7th grade, Eliza 1st grade, Lane 4th
Little old ladies always used to stop me in the grocery store
and tell me to enjoy them because they grow up too fast.
That is very true!
When I am walking around Walmart all by myself and see a mother with all of her little ones,
it makes me a little sad, and I think, she is so lucky.
She probably doesn't know how lucky she is now, but she will someday.
Most likely when her baby goes to school all day for the first time,
just like me.
2 comments:
Looks like you had a great summer! I was sad school started, too. But, it is good in the ways you mentioned--schedule, schmedule. I guess I am still not used to it since Tuesday was the kids first day here.
I just love those Matthews kids.
Post a Comment