Thursday, August 23, 2012

What we did this summer #18: Lake Powell Addition F


Wake-boarded

We have been going to Lake Powell every summer for the last 7 years.
That is hard to believe, the time went by so quickly.  
The kids have gotten so good at wake boarding.  
I love watching them get better at things they weren't capable of or even really afraid to do.
LOVE it!!!!
One of my favorite things!
Sydney
I couldn't decide which picture I liked best, and since it is my blog...

Yep that is me
Here is Jacob, my nephew, we taught him to wake-board when they came to visit us a few summers ago.

Marley goes all out when she is wake-boarding!  Sometimes it scares me.  Don't tell her I said that.  ;)

Price is seriously just fun to watch and take pictures of!



1 comment:

nelly said...

Price is too cool for words!
Mar is a maniac! (I thought you liked being scared Boom.)
Sydney is RAD!
I you're pretty awesome too Bethany!