Monday, August 27, 2012

What we did this summer #24

Six Flags Magic Mountain!

We have been talking about this all summer. 

We were all so excited! 
When we finally got in the car and were driving toward Magic Mountain and looking at all those enormous rides 
Eliza said, "I think I am having mixed feelings."
Me too Eliza, me too.  Every time we go to an amusement park I'm afraid that maybe I've gotten too old for roller coasters and won't enjoy them as much as I used to.
No need to worry (at least for now), the rides were amazing!!!   
So much fun!

My brother, Taylor, and Brianna met up with us at Magic Mountain.  It was a great day



This was Eliza's first roller coaster that goes in a loop.
She was soooooo afraid to ride this ride and though I'm not proud of it,
 I kind of tricked her into riding it and she LOVED it!
We rode it two more times while the big kids were in line for another ride.

What can I say?  My heart swells when I lay eyes on them.

1 comment:

nelly said...

Looks fun! Let me know if/when you ever get to old for roller coasters. Then I'll come with you and keep you company.