Saturday, May 3, 2008

Price


For the past couple of years we have taken the kids snowboarding and/or skiing. Price is starting to get pretty good. In this picture he was trying to get across some flat snow where gravity is just not helping him.





Price competed in the long jump at our district track meet. We got there at 4:30 in the afternoon and waited and waited to watch our boy while the girls ran around getting filthy dirty. He finally was up at about 8:00. This is a great picture. I don't remember how far he jumped but he came in fourth place. Pretty good big guy!




Our friends, the Kings have invited us to go with them to Lake Powell for the last few summers. We have a blast there going on boat rides, hiking, wake boarding, going to Dangling Rope for ice cream and just being together without TV or video games. This past summer I happened to bring a bottle of peroxide with me and we convinced Price to let us do his hair. It was getting pretty long anyway so if it looked horrible we would just shave it off. Well it turned out pretty good. You could tell it was lighter but it wasn't platinum. He wants to do it again this year.

Price is such a sweet boy. He is a good brother and son. He is usually willing to help with anything, just after he saves on his video game. One of my favorite things about Price is that he has such soft kissable cheeks. It is a bummer to think that someday those cheeks will be covered in scratchy whiskers.


2 comments:

nelly said...

I almost forgot that you started your blog. Just so you know, I'm reading. Glad to see that I made the things you love list. You would definitely make mine.

nelly said...

ooooooo green!