Friday, May 2, 2008

Things I love

  • Rob
  • Price's cheeks
  • Sydney's kindness
  • Marley's questions
  • Lane's smile
  • Eliza's adventures
  • a great book
  • when the kids play with each other
  • family vacations
  • the beach
  • a twist cone
  • a great pair of jeans
  • Arizona summers
  • my Mom's practical side
  • my Dad's dreams
  • flip flops
  • a pedicure
  • my camera
  • cousin's sleepovers
  • a huge party that took tons of people and time to plan
  • an improptu party
  • a big jumpy slide
  • being cool when it is hot outside
  • chocolate chip cookies
  • sleeping children
  • finishing a morning jog
  • my dog (I never would have thought it, but it is true)
  • home improvements
  • the smell of lilacs
  • the smell of my husband
  • family pictures
  • good friends
  • Friday night dates
  • my in-laws (all of them)
  • watching Price play basketball
  • listening to Marley's stories
  • Lane when she is in a cleaning mood
  • the sound of Rob's voice
  • how brave Sydney is
  • Eliza posing with her princess dress
  • a bargain
  • Thursday night movies
  • scarves
  • Visiting Teaching (cheesey, I know)
  • my sisters
  • my brother
  • when people help each other
  • my savior, Jesus Christ

1 comment:

Paige said...

Awesome list of things you love, made me think of more things that I love.