Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sydney

This is Sydney when she was in kindergarten. She has always been a beauty.

One of our favorite places in the world is Newport Beach, California. We love to get a beach house and meet cousins, grandparents, and aunts and uncles there. This is Sydney and one of her favorite cousins, Quincey. We were having a hot dog roast on Huntington Beach. Syd was 5 in this picture. That was in her rowdy pants phase.


How do you make a sweet little mormon girl a hula dancer for Halloween and keep her modest? This was our solution. I love to make Halloween costumes, this one I made out of a bunch of raffia that I sewed to some elastic. Then I just sewed the flowers on, to give it a more island feel of course. Not the most comfortable hula skirt ever but is there really such thing as a comfortable hula skirt?


On January 1 my friend Melynda and I took our kids ice skating. We first stopped by Old Navy and conveniently they were having a clearance on their winter hats, gloves, and scarves. Everything was $1 each. So everyone got more hats, gloves and scarves than we will ever need living in Phoenix. But if they ever want to go ice skating they will be stylin!


This is Sydney at the beginning of her fourth grade year. I must say she did a pretty good job putting together this outfit. I can't believe she is getting so old.

1 comment:

Paige said...

I love you blog Beth....any! It's GREAT!