Marge and Ellis, Rob's parents, loved to go to Hawaii together. This picture was taken when they spent a month there the summer before Marge had a heart attack and died suddenly.

Rob's dad, Ellis, is about to have his 75Th birthday. With the help of Rob's brothers and sisters we have compiled pictures of his life. I have been organizing them for the past week. It is an interesting thing looking at so many different pictures of the same person at different points in his life in a concentrated period of time. I feel like I have seen Ellis for the first time. He has had an amazing life, with good times and bad but through them all




2 comments:
Bethany, That is so sweet! Sounds like a fun project for your dad-in-law! Love the pic of the twins. I think that's what they'll be saying about our girls (which is which? no one really knows for sure...) Still great to have the memories. Looking forward to Vegas! It's been too long since we've seen you guys. Talk to you later!
Ellis is a great guy. We like it when he comes to visit too.
Post a Comment