During Spring Break we took a field trip to Rob's office for check-ups and cleanings. It gets easier every year as the kids get older. This time was actually fun.
Here Eliza is getting her first x-rays.
The Man at work!

This is Natalie with Lane, she is a great assistant!

Marley was totally in it for the treasure box.

Sydney looks older everytime I look at her.

This was the biggest smile I could get out of my almost teenager.

We have to get better about flossing, but we got the best news of all, NO cavities!!!!!
4 comments:
Your kids are all so beautiful!
So how much does your favorite dentist charge? :)
Your kids are so good lookin'.
I am so glad that you took these pictures. It would be easy to just not think of it, but what better shots to get than these.
(I do notice that all the kids' teeth look so straight. Guess that is like the plumber's house never have a leak.)
Post a Comment