My sweet little Eliza turned three this week.
She already knows how to hold up all three fingers (she has been practicing.) She is totally potty-trained (the easiest of all the kids.) She is an expert peddler (again with the practicing.) She can swim (or at least she could last summer.) She loves to wash windows, brush her own hair, jump on the trampoline, talk (a lot), work in the garden, watch kid shows, eat bacon, take baths, cover the dog in sand, and read books. She loves when the big kids come home from school. She loves when Dad comes home from work. She loves when I come home from anywhere that I have been without her. She loves to come home herself. She loves her family, teachers, cousins, Aunts and Uncles, Grammy, Papa, Grandpa, and friends with all her heart. She sees life as fun and exciting and helps people around her to feel it too. What a blessing to have such a sweet girl in our family.

We had the Kings over for Eliza's birthday. They stayed late because it was Spring Break and at about 9:00 Eliza came to me, sat on my lap, pulled my chin so that I was looking straight at her tired eyes and said...
"My birthday is over, would you put me to bed?"
4 comments:
What a sweet little girl. She makes me remember that I need to "love" like a three year old.
She is Priceless! I wish we lived closer so I could get to know Eliza...she seems like someone I need to know!
She definitely knows what she wants and when she wants it.
This one made me cry. These days will never be back again.
Post a Comment