Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Random conversations #12

Eliza: Mom, there's this guy....at my school....who wants to marry me....in the temple.


Every morning Eliza gets up and gets ready for school. She gets dressed, has me do her hair, and packs her lunch. Then she kisses me good bye, she makes sure I say, "have a good day at school, Lane," and goes to the dining room where she plays school for about 15 minutes and then comes home to tell what happened at school that day.

8 comments:

nelly said...

What would we do without that girl?!

Linda Bennett said...

I'm always so anxious to see what funny thing she said or did. I'm glad you're writing all this down. Her imagination probably won't be this great forever.

John said...

How do you remember what # post you are on. I am sure I would have a hard time keeping track of that. Does Eliza-Lane want to marry this boy too? :)

Bethany said...

I remember the # by just looking on the edit post page and usually it is pretty easy to find the last one. Sometimes I wish I would have never started to number them.

Eliza does not want to marry the boy she says he is a "bad dy" (guy)

natalie spratling said...

He's a keeper if he wants to take her to the temple. She's attracting the right kind of boys...to bad he is a "baddy"

Anonymous said...

But is he cute at least? Sometimes the bad dy turns out okay. Look at my husband for example.

Paige said...

I would pay BIG bucks to get into this girls head. I bet it could keep me entertained more then AI!

Donise Price said...

Thank you so much for keeping me up to date with this sweetie.