Monday, April 6, 2009

5 down 27 to go

Lane lost yet another tooth. Friday morning she mentioned that her tooth was loose. She asked me if I could pull it out. I am no expert but it didn't feel very loose to me. She worked on it all day and by the early evening her dad was able to get it out with some dental floss.
So I am not sure saying Lane lost another tooth is the right way to phrase it. It was more like Lane ripped another tooth from her mouth. If she keeps going at this rate soon she'll have no teeth left at all.

2 comments:

Paige said...

Wow! Piper is 6 and has lost NO teeth. She will be so jealous. It's very POPULAR to loose teeth ya know!

nelly said...

Lane needs to teach my kids that they want their teeth to come out. My kids wait till the tooth is hanging on by a thread and then it comes out when the breath too hard.