Marley: Mom, if you could pick one time in the year that you could break your arm, what time would it be?
Me: Never
Marley: What if you had to? Well, I would pick the Fall because you can't swim because it is cold and you are always stuck in school.
Later
Marley: I've been told that if you break your arm at school they also let you ride in the wheelchair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just a heads up for you...Does Marley know that she doesn't have to break a bone to get a ride in that infamous wheelchair? She can actually just fake an injury and insist that she cannot walk. That will usually guarantee a ride, cause a lot less pain, and be much more affordable in medical bills.
I'll have to let her know. That sounds better than pain.
I've been thinking about asking the nurse if she could just give Mar a joy ride so she would get it out of her system.
I just love that girl!
Post a Comment