Price turned 13
We went out to dinner with the Kings to celebrate
I am loving that Price is getting older. He is getting a great sense of humor. He is a sweet brother most of the time. He can't help himself but tease his sisters everyday but he is a boy. He is getting so big. His hands are now bigger than mine, his feet are big and getting bigger (size 10.5), and he was 5'8" tall the last time I checked. I made him shave his upper lip the other day because it was looking kind of mustachy. He stays up later than the rest of the kids and will cuddle with me on the couch watching TV while Rob is at his meetings. I love that.
I do miss my sweet Pricey though.


9 comments:
Oh, I love our Pricey too. He does have a kind heart. It is so wonderful that he is in our family.
Oh, I have to comment on Rob's cute hair and chinnychin-chin. What a hunk!
Happy belated Birthday to Price!!!
Price is so great. I'm having fun watching him grow up.
Happy Birthday Price. Thanks for inviting us to go to dinner with you on your Birthday, we had a great time. Wow! a teenager!
I'm totally impressed with how great Price is. I'm sure you get homesick for those cute little boy days, but I'm glad you're enjoying where he is at now. I think he is supercalafragilisticexpialidocious!
I hope you had a great birthday Price. I sure love ya!
Boom your hair is long in that picture!
I know, I don't think my hair has ever been that long before or since.
Post a Comment