Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter

We came home from church and waited for Rob to get home so we could get a good family Easter picture. After about 10 minutes we all got a little restless and just took them without him. That turned out to be a good idea because Rob didn't come home for an hour and a half. We were way past fancy by that time. The kids weren't really in the mood for taking pictures. I think you can tell by our results.



3 comments:

nelly said...

I love the dresses. The girls look so cute in them. Price is so handsome in that suit. He was definitely made to wear a suit.

Donise Price said...

Oh! These beautiful children! I wish I had a copy of these to showoff to the other sisters.

Paige said...

They were good sports! Quincey says, "Price is so DASHING!"