Sunday, April 5, 2009

Talents

We were sitting at dinner the other night when the kids started revealing some of their hidden talents.
Sydney and Price can both bend their tongues in a M shape. I wonder if that is genetic.

Here is Marley raising her eyebrows, looking cross-eyed and flaring her nostrils concurrently.

Lane can cross her eyes and suck in her nostrils (without the aid of her fingers)


Eliza can stand on one foot.


We've got talent, yes we do!
We've got talent, how about you?

4 comments:

Donise Price said...

Oh! Our talented family! This 61 year old can put her hands flat on the floor without Bending her knees.
Papa's talent is he is able to put his pants on backwards and have them come out frontwards.

Paige said...

I can't do anything as good as your talents. =(

nelly said...

Lane and Mar's pictures crack me up.

Lindsay said...

Wow! I'm impressed.
I especially like Bishop's talent...relaxing. I bet that doesn't happen often.