Saturday, April 25, 2009

Conversations on a tube #1





I have posted about it before but my husband LOVES to go to the lake. So we go whenever time and circumstances permit. Recently we got a 3 man tube that we pull behind the boat and when people are out there on the tuve, no matter who is out there, if you watch them closely they talk the entire time. I have always wished I could hear what they were saying. That is why we put a secret chip with a microphone on the tube that hooks up to my ipod. Just kidding.

Usually when I ride the tube I take Eliza out there with me. That is just my insurance that I will stay safe and mostly dry. Especially because the water is still on the chilly side. Yesterday I rode with Lane, Eliza, and Jilli (our 6 year old cousin.)

Jilli: Are there sharks in this water?
Me: No
Jilli: So they took them all out?
Me: No sharks don't live here they just live in the ocean.
Jilli: .......Ocean, yeah now I remember.

5 comments:

Donise Price said...

This sounds like the group that i wan to ride with when we get home. Did you know that I am coming?

natalie spratling said...

Oh how fun. Just time to talk is what I want.

Raini said...

How fun! In some of the pictures, they look kind of scared. :) hahaha, good times.

Lindsay said...

That looks like a lot of fun! We had a boat growing up and I have a lot of good family memories from it. I'm sure your kids love every moment of it!

nelly said...

Looks like so much fun! I can't wait for summer to begin.