Monday, November 5, 2012

Life

In the past couple days I've received complaints from my Mom, Pop, and husband that I haven't updated our blog in a long time.  Which is funny because I never knew that they read this.  

Well, ever since school started life has been a bit crazy!  I started writing a blog post about it at least a month ago and never finished.  I'm just going to post it as is so I can not feel guilty about the past because we are about to get on a whole new roller coaster called winter sports. 

Someday, maybe today I'll post about each kid and their adventures of the last two months.  That is if I find the time. 

1 comment:

nelly said...

Maybe they should leave a comment or two. That's always motivating to post new things. You should write down all of everyone's activities. I'll bet it's an impressive list.