Saturday, November 17, 2012

Who knew???

We went to the high school choir's annual dinner theater.  
It's my favorite concert of the year!
They usually sing songs that I know, this year it was songs from Broadway!  
Can't go wrong there!
They had dinner catered from Texas Roadhouse
Can't go wrong there!
My kids and some of their friends were our servers
Do I have to say it?  Can't go wrong there!
Grammy, Papa, all the little ladies (Marley, Lane, and Eliza), Nelly, Rob and I filled a table
After dinner was served we listened to an exceptional choir that included both Price and Sydney

Syd washing that man right out of her hair!


Then in the very last song...
Price sang a solo!  and he was really good!!!

Sit Down you're Rocking the Boat!


When we were getting up from our table Marley leaned over to me and said, 
"Who knew Price could sing?"

2 comments:

nelly said...

It was a really fun night. Thanks for letting me come!

Melody said...

I always knew your kids were cool and talented, but really... singing, too? They are FREAKING AWESOME!!!