Monday, November 5, 2012

My day

Yesterday I spent the morning working out, had a short meeting about Price's Eagle Court of Honor and went grocery shopping.  I worked a little on a slide show I am doing for the Court of Honor, did a little laundry.  It was nice.  Then 4:00 hit....

3:40 is when the younger kids get out of school.  Luckily the two little girls run in cross country, so I didn't have to pick them up.  Marley had a volleyball scrimmage which is basically the same thing as a volleyball game but they just need their mom's to drive them.  Well I was busy at 4:00 so my incredible friend, Melynda, who I would have a very hard time living without, took Marley with her daughter to the scrimmage

4:00 - I went to Price's swim meet and watched him swim the first race.  He wasn't going to swim again for a while so I quickly huried to Sydney's volleyball game that had started at 4:00 as well.  By the time I drove around the school to the gym parking lot, the first game was almost over
The two hours after school could kill me!

1 comment:

nelly said...

That is a crazy time of day. You do a good job.