Eliza: Mommy when is Easter?
Me: April
Eliza: Oh Wow! (in her best opera voice) April please come soon!!!
Me: Why?
Eliza: Cause I just ran out of candy and I need some more candy
Me: You know there's candy in Christmas stockings
Eliza: Oh Wow!! (in her best opera voice) Christmas please come soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So, if you make requests in opera, does that work better? I'd better brush up on my opera for our next chore time!
Enjoyed reading your blog.
Eliza has a great opera voice! I've tried to ask for things in an opera voice. It didn't work.
So cute! Bethany, your family is beautiful! I'm so glad that you posted on my blog so that I could find yours. It looks like life is going well for you all; I'm so happy! That's so wild that you know the Lundeens - they are some of our best friends out here! Small world. We love you guys!
Post a Comment