Rob and I went on our first trip to New York City!
We stayed near Times Square and saw so many things that we have heard about all our lives! It would be hard to list all the amazing things we did in those four days but since my memory is not what it should be and I'll probably forget a lot of it later, I'm going to try.
We took a scary cab ride into Manhattan
went up to the top of the Empire State building
took a nap in Bryant Park
went to Times Square where we song the "Naked cowboy" and a singing naked Indian
(they both had underwear on, I''m clarifying because Eliza just walked by and read this and was a bit disturbed)
Went to see "Spiderman" the musical
Took a double decker bus tour
saw the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
had some pretty horrible Brazilian food
did some shopping
took a carriage ride in central park
went to Mood (if you watch Project Runway you know)
saw Newsies
rode the subway
went to church
There was more than that but those are the memorable things to me now.
My favorite thing was walking around holding hands with my favorite guy!
My second favorite was going to see "Newsies!" It was seriously so amazing!!!
2 comments:
Sounds like so much fun. Now I want to watch Newsies!
What a good looking couple! I'm glad you had such a great time!
Post a Comment